Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/timlee123456/public_html/timmilne.com/wp-content/plugins/jvzoo-ad-manager-v1/jvzoo-ad-manager.php on line 333
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/timlee123456/public_html/timmilne.com/wp-content/plugins/jvzoo-ad-manager-v1/jvzoo-ad-manager.php on line 333
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/timlee123456/public_html/timmilne.com/wp-content/plugins/jvzoo-ad-manager-v1/jvzoo-ad-manager.php on line 335
I have been an admirer of T. C. Lethbridge for many years. I tend to read one of his books each month and when reading him it always takes me to a place of awe and wonder.
If you have read T.C. Lethbridge then you will understand that his writings have not always found favour with established academic society and it was great to see, as we came nearer the twenty-first century, more and more people want to read his body of work.
It has taken me many years to build my collection of his books and most recently I was pipped at the post for an unpublished autobiography manuscript that eventually went for over £100.
My current collection
- Umiak: The European Ancestry of the ‘Women’s Boat’. (1937) Self-published.
- Merlin’s Island: Essays on Britain in the Dark Ages. (1948) London: Methuen & Co.
- Herdsmen and Hermits: Celtic Seafarers in the Northern Sea. (1950) Cambridge: Bowes and Bowes.
- Coastwise Craft. (1952) London: Methuen & Co.
- Boats and Boatmen. (1952) London: Thames & Hudson.
- The Painted Men: A History of the Picts. (1954) London: Andrew Melrose.
- Gogmagog: The Buried Gods (1957) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Ghost and Ghoul (1961) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Witches: Investigating an Ancient Religion (1962) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Ghost and Divining Rod (1963) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- ESP: Beyond Time and Distance(1965) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- A Step in the Dark (1967) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- The Monkey’s Tail: A Study in Evolution and Parapsychology (1969) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- The Legend of the Sons of God: A Fantasy? (1972) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- The Power of the Pendulum (1976) London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
I am also fortunate to have
- Fantastic Stories of Imagination Vol 12 No. 1 January 1963 – p48 Ghost and Ghoul
- The Essential T. C. Lethbridge 1980
- A Giant: The Definitive T. C. Lethbridge 2003
I am in the process of tracking down
- Recent Excavations in Anglo-Saxon Cemeteries in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk (1931)
- The Fishermen of Durness (1938)
- News from Tili
- Myth or Legend? Season 2 BBC TV Ghost Hunting with T.C. Lethbridge BBC TV May 1964
- Three Steps in the Dark BBC TV
His writings are always informative and resonate with wisdom and passion. He truly was, and quite possibly still is, the only voice to form the bridge between psychometry and archaeology.Download your free copy of An Introduction to Hypnotherapy
Get your free copy of An Introduction to Hypnotherapy Now!